Since establishing RCD Solutions in 2004 I have worked with a number of e-commerce retail-focused businesses. As a qualified CIMA Management Accountant and with my broad work experience I’ve been confidently able to offer a wide range of business services and solutions to my clients.
Services offered include;
- Business Analysis & Reviews: Working with business owners and stakeholders I have completed a range of strategic and operational reviews. In many cases, I have then gone on to implement the majority of the proposed recommendations and operational improvements.
- Financial Projects: I have undertaken a range of financial projects for clients to improve and bring clarity to their overall business proposition. For one client I became the Interim Head of Finance & Corporate Business Channel. I was responsible for working with the Board and managing the finance team.
- Operational Support: For a number of clients I have taken on a variety of operational roles to help improve their back office and support infrastructure. These have usually been longer-term projects as they require time to bed in and hand back to the business’ core team.
- Project Management & IT System Implementations: This is a core part of my business proposition. Depending on the client’s needs, I can prepare their scoping or tender documents right through to managing the implementation, system migration or physical deployment of the project. I have managed a range of projects including launching new websites, system upgrades, warehouse relocations, setting up in-house call centres as well as fulfilment and despatching services. I have also managed the outsourcing of services.
- Account Management: For one client I was asked to take on the role of Account Manager. The aim was to help rebuild their working relationship with one of their key customers.
- Short Term Resourcing: Some of my smaller to medium-sized clients are not large enough to have the luxury of full-time specialist within their business. I am therefore able to help my clients through these critical pinch points.
- Crisis Management & Miscellaneous Project Work: Examples include; helping a client who lost their entire warehouse database, building customer service strategies, helping with resource planning, problem-solving, one-to-one mentoring & coaching of small groups of staff.